- Matches are (apart from some evening games in April / May) played on Saturdays at 14:30 and Sundays at 10.45 or 14.00.
- Teams are broadly workplace based, with additional players recruited on a random basis from outside the firm/company.
- Clubs are encouraged to secure their own home ground. Recently, clubs have used the following pitches:
– Mayfield Community School
– Mayfield United
– The Farm, UCC
– Glanmire Community Association (GACA)
- The annual team registration fee is €170 plus €30 bond to cover player/club fines plus €10 for per player registered.
- Fines are applied for club and individual player indiscipline (€30 minimum) along, of course, with suspensions.
- Referee costs per game are currently €55 (Premier Division) and €48 (First Division and other competitions).