Documents / Rules
- Matches are played on Friday nights, Saturday afternoons, Sundays mornings and Sunday afternoon, apart from some mid-week evening games in April & May.
- Teams are broadly workplace-based, with additional players recruited on a random basis from outside the firm/company.
- Clubs are encouraged to secure their own home ground. Recently, clubs have used the following pitches:
– Mayfield Community School
– Mayfield United
– The Farm, UCC
– Glanmire Community Association (GACA)
– Douglas Community School
– Carrigaline United
- The annual team registration fee is €100 plus €30 bond to cover player/club fines plus €10 for per player registered.
- Fines are applied for club and individual player indiscipline (€30 minimum) along with suspensions.
- Referee costs per game are currently €55 (Premier Division) and €48 (First Division and other competitions).
- Registered players can play only in this League i.e. CBL players cannot play in any other league e.g. AUL, Munster Senior League (Snr, Junior or over 35s), West Cork League while registered in this league.
- Prospective clubs should note that CBL cannot canvas for/accept new teams in the geographical area of another league -similarly, CBL will not accept existing teams seeking to move leagues from a different geographical area unless agreed by the leaving Leagues committee.
Cork Business League Rulebook
Cork Business League Forms
- Cork Business League Club Registration Form
- Cork Business League Player Registration Form
- International Transfer Cert Details
- Player Transfer Form
Cork Business League Match Sheets
- CBL Match Sheet 2020-2021 (Word Format)
- CBL Match Sheet 2020-2021 (PDF Format)
- Referee Panels 2020 – 2021
Other Registration Forms & Rules
- FAI Rule Book Effective 11th September 2020
- Munster Junior Cup Form 2020-2021
- Munster Junior Cup Rules
- FAI Junior Cup Entry Form 2020-2021
- MFA League Champions Trophy Rules