Want to learn more?
Cork Business League Mission Statement
The aim of the Cork Business League is to build and maintain a firm-based League which will commit to promoting positive Employee health & well-being, along with improving commitment and dedication amongst squad members within a working environment.
The Cork Business League helps to change habits which involve little or no physical activity through the love of Football. Football is the most played sport in the world and teaches us valuable skills of team-work on and off the field.
Core Values of the Cork Business League
- At the office we all have a role to play to make the company grow and succeed – this is also true on the pitch – together we win.
- Take Employee Engagement to a different level by creating dedication to the team and your company
- Enhance your internal contacts at the office
- Teams spirit on the pitch translates to a positive team based working environment
- Increase frequency of exercise
- Team sport enhances team cohesion at the office
- Develop a better sense of team identity
- Only an hour every week can make all the difference in your spirit, your mind and your body – stay active
- Contribute to the development and promotion of Positive Health & Well Being in the Work Place
- Mental Health
- Introduce a healthy work-life balance
- Regardless of position, race, wealth, nationality, orientation – on the pitch, we are all equals.. We play with our hearts and our spirit, but we connect with our minds
- Member of Cork Chamber of Commerce
- Establish connections with other Cork Businesses on a more social sense
- Make new professional contacts
- Find new associates, colleagues, peers, clients, friends
- Participation to promote your business
Play for all
- Regardless of background, we all have careers by day – but at night we come out and play the game we love
- Employee value
- Feelgood factor
- Become a role-model to the future
“During the day we work in our trades and our jobs, but every once and while, we live out our dreams and play the game we love under the colours we embrace.”
“Spending the weekend with colleagues from work and employees of your company provides the perfect opportunity to strengthen the bonds within the team and establish valuable contacts”
- Take Employee Engagement to a different level by creating dedication to the team and your company.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of positive health & well-being in the work place.
- Establish connections with other Cork Businesses on a more social level.
- Enjoy the prestige of joining Cork’s fastest growing football league.
- Become recognised across Cork & Munster in weekly League Reports in the Echo newspaper.
- Reach potential clients and business partners via your own dedicated page(s) on our website
- Publish important Squad news & photos on our Social Media channels & Website
- Opportunity to feature in 4 Cup Finals a season at Cork City FC’s Stadium, Turners Cross.