Cork Business League Mission Statement
The aim of the Cork Business League is to build and maintain a firm-based League which will commit to promoting positive Employee health & well-being, along with improving commitment and dedication amongst squad members.
The Cork Business League helps to change habits which involve little or no physical activity through the love of Football. Football is the most played sport in the world and teaches us valuable skills of team-work on and off the field.
Core Values of the Cork Business League
- Take Employee Engagement to a different level by creating dedication to the team and your company.
- Collaboration & clear Communication.
- Enhance internal contacts at the office.
- Teams spirit on the pitch translates to a positive team based working environment.
- Increase frequency of exercise in a group of colleague / friends.
- Team sport enhances team cohesion at the office.
- Develop a better sense of team identity.
- Employee Retention
- Only an hour every week can make all the difference to your spirit, your mind and your body.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of positive Health & Well Being in the Work Place.
- Introduce a healthy work-life balance.
- Feelgood factor
- Regardless of position, race, wealth, nationality, orientation – on the pitch, we are all equals.
- the League is a member of Cork Chamber of Commerce, where you can promote your business.
- Establish connections with other Cork Businesses on a more social sense.
- Make new professional contacts around Cork and grow your professional connections.
- Find new associates, colleagues, peers, clients, friends.
Want to learn more?