Cork Business League FAINet Workshop
To support all our clubs to be FAInet ready, there will be workshop taking place on Tuesday August 13th at 7:00pm in the Boardroom at Turners Cross Stadium.
It is essential that the Administrator / Secretary from your club attends this meeting.
They will need to bring fully charged laptops. If that person does not have a laptop, please advise them to bring an iPad / Tablet/ Smart Phone device which they can also access FAInet from.
The bigger the screen the easier it will be to use the system.
Please see below a short overview of what this FAInet workshop encompasses:
- Introduction to FAInet.
- Clubs will be shown how to input Player Registrations into FAInet
- Clubs will be asked to carry out the above process with FAInet team members on hand to deal with issues.
- Clubs will be shown how to set up squads and assign players to teams.
- The League will learn how to administer the system from their point of view (practising approving players & granting eligibility to play).
- Everyone will be shown the FAInet support page which contains easy to read guides & tutorial videos in case any info was forgotten from the night .