Looking for a change? Looking to feature in Cork’s fastest-growing League? Looking to win some trophies and actually enjoy playing ball while you do?
The Transfer Window for the Sports Gear Direct Cork Business League is open from Wednesday, December 1st 2021 to Monday, January 31st 2022 for any players looking for a change. Players without clubs can sign at any point until Thursday 31st March 2022.
The following extract has been taken from this season’s Football Association of Ireland’s Handbook Section 6: Registration Regulations ➡️ Regulation 11, which can be downloaded here for full details.
Registrations / Transfers
- The registration period for the Amateur game, other than the SFAI, shall be 1st June to the 31st of March inclusive for the winter season (i.e. the Cork Business League)
- The two transfer periods for the Amateur game shall be 1st June to 30th September inclusive and the 1st December to the 31st of January inclusive.
- If a club disbands during the season, the Player registrations shall come under the direction of the League concerned. The Players may be allowed, at the discretion of the League, to register with other clubs within that League. The deadline for such registrations shall be the 31st January for the Winter Season.
- A team or club desiring to transfer to a different league at the end of a season must obtain a transfer on an official form (supplied here) and signed by the Club, the League from which they are departing and the League they propose to enter.
- It is a matter for each League to determine if an application to transfer from the League or to the League will be approved based on the circumstances.
- Clubs and teams shall have the right to appeal a refusal by a League to grant a transfer out of their League, in accordance with the relevant rules.
International Transfer Certificate (ITC)
An ITC is required when a player signs for a Club in this Association having last played with a Club in another Association. This is regardless of the player’s nationality. This follows Article 19 of the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players.
Any further details, please contact the Cork Business League Registrar, Joe Murphy: [email protected] | 087 2835896